Book Your Next Adventure
Scavenger hunts are a great way to get people to collaborate, have fun together, and make great memories along the way! We frequently create scavenger hunts for birthday parties, but they’re also a unique activity for family reunions, end-of-the-school-year celebrations, or group date nights. The sky is the limit!
Please Note: Each team of four will need one cell phone. If children don’t have a phone, the adult leader with each group will need to provide one. Also, all participants must submit a signed waiver prior to the beginning of the hunt.
Cost: $279 for up to 16 participants
+ $15 per each additional participant
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date and will be applied to the total cost of the scavenger hunt.
When you work with us we will:
- Customize a scavenger hunt specifically for your needs
- Research the area and work with businesses to ensure cooperation
- Compose the list of items hunters will need to find
- Print the list so each participant has a copy
- Provide bags and pencils for all teams
- 1st place team members will receive chocolate medals
- Take a group picture of all participants
- Oversee and accompany the entire scavenger hunt to guarantee everything goes off without a hitch
Let's Get Started
If you're ready to book a customized scavenger hunt, please use the form below to provide me with a little bit of information about your needs. I will get back to you ASAP!
Custom Scavenger Hunts
Adventures in Scavenger Hunting creates custom scavenger hunts and brings them to wherever you may be, including towns like Geneva,
Batavia, St. Charles,
Aurora, and Naperville in the Fox Valley.
Click here to contact us about planning an exciting scavenger hunt for your next birthday party, corporate team-building outing, fundraiser, or event!
Where to find us